Minggu, 26 Oktober 2014

Multifandom =)

hi all ... 
I just wanted to tell you a little about the world of kpop that I already enjoy doing so far. 
I'm actually not too fanatical about it, this is just entertainment to me. 
I'm not trying to buy their album or anything about them. 
believe me .. I'm so lazy expend my money for something I don't know how long I will still love it. 
I've long been a fangirl of kpop, yes since high school. but I'm not sure i was in the any fandom until now. I always said I was to be in the VIP fandom. 
mmm ... but actually I can be a BABY for a long time, sometimes can also be ELF, and the BBC, Blackjack, Shawol, Sone, Affextion, Beauty, Army, Innercircle, YG Stand, SM Stand, JYP Stand, etc. 
Because actually I'm multifandom. 
too hypocritical if I only in one fandom. I was amused that. I'm an easy person to change. I love 'A' on Monday, but I can hate on Tuesday. 
I don't want to be a fanatic in any case. 
I may look annoying. but I just wanted to do what I want to do. =)


Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar